Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Roger Federer vs Nikolay Davydenko - AO2013 Day4 R2 Match Of The Day


***Australian Open 2013***

Men's Singles Day4 R2 "Match Of The Day"
Roger Federer (SUI) [2] vs Nikolay Davydenko (RUS)
at ROD LAVER ARENA
7:00 PM local time


“I'm not worried about the heat in any way, I have practiced and played so many matches over the years in a lot of heat. I almost favour myself over my opponent in the heat.”

“Two years ago I think he really struggled with his serve, but seems like he's coming back around. I had a very close match with him in Rotterdam last year.

“I was very close of losing. Next thing you know, nobody talks about it. I went on to win the tournament and nobody talks about Nikolay.

“So it's nice to see him playing well again. And if I do play well against him, you're aware that he is a top player who can do a lot of damage. I better be well prepared and play well.”_ R.Federer

No comments:

Post a Comment